Things I love today

Monday's are so hard - it's not healthy to just jump back into work, so I spent a "little" bit of time doing some hunting. Here is what I found...


Quirky and fun in an entry way or vestibule...from Z Gallerie
















Love this table as a "work table" (minus the stool!)....from Wisteria


















Two great tables from West Elm - you can either do the rattan tray top or the pewter tray top. I kinda love them both.



























Simple and lovely... from West Elm.
















So excited when I found these...horn is so beautiful! From Pottery Barn.















Love this as a miscellaneous chair in a bedroom....from WSH.













1 comment:

  1. Can I request a "Katie's Finds" topic? I am always in need of affordable, interesting wall art. Any suggestions?

    I love the blog!!

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete