New Things

So...it's been awhile since I've posted. I didn't realize there are actually a few of you out there that actually read this! I was pleasantly surprised to hear that some of my friends are lovin' what I'm finding and are even proposing things to clients...(yes, that's you Ms. Barrett).

Here's some things I've recently stumbled upon. Some are kinda high end...



Fun take on a Chippendale chair...by House Eclectic




















Fun upholstered poof...by Jayson Home & Garden















Loving this faux bamboo and cane settee
from Artesia Collections



















Reclaimed wood dining table from
BoBo Intriquing Objects















Chic dining table from Oly Studios

















Rustic wood mirror from Mothology




















Cerused oak console from Oly Studios













Bamboo Bookcase from Eboniste





















Fun chinese side table from Homenature









No comments:

Post a Comment