I'm back!

Well at least for now anyway. It's been awhile and I guess I sort of loss interest. But I'm going to try to be more devoted to the art of blogging. Here's some new stuff I've been likin' lately...




Love this lamp from Jayson Home & Garden. And for only $195.00? I just bought a lampshade for a client for that much!






Great mirrors from West Elm....whether you just use one in a powder room or all three as art. Simple and beautiful.




Let me tell you that this is the best basket/accessory ever. I bought one of these from West Elm for a cottage in Harbour Island and it sits on the coffee table collecting shells. It's oversized and floppy and makes such a good casual statement. I love it. And it's on sale right now for only $39.99.










I so much prefer this side table from ZGallerie to the "Spider's Nest" stools from Tucker Robbins or similiar antiques because it doesn't have that super duper rustic feel to it. It's country but also a bit city....sometimes how I feel about myself.





I know...kinda over the twig, coral, staghorn, stump thing, but still think this is cute in a foyer. From ZGallerie. Also comes in silver.






Love this lamp from Room Service Home....would be great in a bedroom as a pair on a long dresser.







These are recycled galvanized metal globes - I thought they'd be great in a vestibule or stairhall - from Room Service Home. And I think they are only like $118 each!

1 comment:

  1. I have that cute cute cute twig coat rack and I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete